Saturday 14 July 2012

THE FASHION PHILOSOPHER AS FASHION STYLIST- 50'S INSPIRED SHOOT FOR YML AT ALL STAR LANES BRICKLANE

Two weeks ago I eventually had my first possibility to work as fashion styling assistant for stylist Nina Sobers on a 50's inspired fashion at the Bowling All Star Lanes off Brick Lane London for the publishing company Your Media London/ YML. I was so excited and it was so much fun working with Nina and the team at the shoot. Although I was the assistant, Nina just very much encouraged me to make my mark and lucky us, we got on very quickly and I had the feeling I got very quickly what Nina was looking for and she trusted me. Here now the pics:

Photographer  Daniele Melgiovanni
Stylist: Nina Sobers / Nina Sobers
Make Up:  Tatiana Zarubova/ Tatiana Zarubova 
Styling Assistant: Rajmund Bednorz/ Rajmund Bednorz 









Dresses: Paule Ka 
Coat: Dans- La- Vie through Blow PR 
Gloves: The Shop/ Brick Lane
Jewellery: Anton Heunis through Maggie Owen London
Shoes: Joanne Stoker 


No comments:

Post a Comment