Tuesday 23 November 2010

PREVIEW; TOM FORD FOR VOUGE'S DECEMBER ISSUE 2010

I just had to post these pictures. Tom Ford appeared as guest editor for the December issue of Vogue France, thanks to our always brilliant Carine Roitfeld . This is a little taste of what is to expect: Tom Ford at his best. The models are dressed in Tom's first women collection since he left Gucci. And again the clothes are brilliant, sexy, sleek- just Tom Ford. I have not seen much of his secretive SS11 women collection yet but it looks that these designs are more elegant and opulent, less sexy and revealing as during his Gucci heydays but I mean that in good sense. The six years break did him good. I am really looking forward to see more of the December issue ( to be honest it excites me even more than the Lavin collection for H& M) . Hey, is there anyone in Paris who can send it to me? Please enjoy the images, by the way,the photos were styled by by Camilla Nickerson and photographed by Steven Meisel.



No comments:

Post a Comment