Wednesday 13 April 2011

IN BERLIN- FASHION SHOOT FOR FANTASTIC MAN MAGAZINE

Firstly I have got to apologize. I have not posted for ages. I just felt creatively blocked the last three weeks.

But enough of it, right now. I looked through my e-mails this afternoon. I would like to share with you this photo shoot for the up-coming issue of Fantastic Man magazine .
The shoot shows 7 gentlemen from Berlin, as you might know, my favourite place in Germany, the land I grew up in. Photographed by Paul Wetherell and styled by Jodie Barnes, Fantastic Man tried to caught the understated style of Germany's capital. The shoot is a co-operation with  thecorner.com. 
Enjoy the pictures and I promise to post more in the next time. I think Berlin helped me to find my muse again! Please enjoy the pictures.












The new issue of Fantastic Man will be out on 13th of April and the clothes of the shoot you can buy on thecorner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment